Pages

November 19, 2010

Cupcakes from The Cupcake Chic

Here's what we -- and by "we" I mean my sweet tooth and I -- have been up to lately.


My dashing husband brought these lovely cupcakes home from work one day. I love him.


From: The Cupcake Chic
http://www.cupcakechicutah.com/


Orange-Cranberry Cupcake


Pumpkin Cupcake


Strawberry Chocolate Cupcake


Coconut Cupcake

When it comes to cake and frosting, I'm a cake fan and not so much a frosting fan.

Sometimes, with cupcakes, the cake can be too sweet coupled by a very sweet frosting. The cake on these cupcakes is not too sweet and I like the texture. Not a lot of variety or surprises inside the cake, but I'll always stop by for one or two.

Cupcake Chic on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Carly said...

I had a cookies n' cream cupcake from Cupcake Chic yesterday-o my to die for! It's a little embarrassing how often I go there. They have become quit possibly my favorite cupcake shop in Utah. So good!