Pages

January 28, 2011

Out to Eat: Lamb's Grill Cafe

For our second day to ourselves, my husband suggested we stop at the Lamb's Grill Cafe for brunch/lunch. 
What a historical and cozy place!
I immediately wanted to bring my grandma here.
She taught me to appreciate places like this.

Basic diner-comfort food, but still a nice place to visit.

"..Utah's oldest continually operating restaurant, was opened in 1919.."


Caesar Salad


Beef Wellington


Eggs Benedict



Lamb's Grill Cafe on Urbanspoon

5 comments:

Mike and Sarajane said...

We love Lambs cafe. The Eggs Benedict is my favorite! We should go together soon. Love you guys!!

Tracy K said...

Mmmm, hash browns. It's been way too long since I had hash browns, which I didn't realize until just now.

So glad you two had a fun getaway!

Rachel Baker said...

Oh my goodness! I love Beef Wellington. Now I must go to this place.

Cakebrain said...

Ooh...eggs benny is my favourite brunch item! Looks good!

Becky at VintageMixer said...

Lamb's Grill is such a classic place. I love how they seem to not care about bringing things up to date.